A night splint can't be effective unless a patient wears it. Now there's a brace so comfortable they will. The MedSpec Phantom™ Dorsal Night Splint has been designed to hold the foot in a neutral position during sleep, thereby helping to alleviate the morning pain and discomfort associated with plantar fasciitis (heel spur).
- Dorsal design: Comfortable low profile design enhances patient compliance and there are no hard surfaces to contact opposing leg during sleep.
- In addition to less bulk, the breathable CoolFlex" material is cooler to wear.
- Adjustable aluminum stays: Fully padded internal dorsal stays may be bent to increase or decrease dorsiflexion to the desired level.
- Non-skid sole: Non-skid material sewn to sole provides better traction when patients need to ambulate during the night.
- Elastic tensioner: Elastic material sewn under midfoot provides additional tension on plantar fascia
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards.
- Bilateral design fits left or right.
No Additional Images Available At This Time.