PFO (plantar fascia orthosis) is designed to provide relief for plantar fasciitis. The plantar pad, combined with the elasticized strap, creates consistent tension to help relieve stress at the site of the injury.
- PFO Achilles Tendon Support stretches, allowing the user to determine the amount of compression they deem appropriate.
- This stretch keeps the brace stationary and provides consistent pressure.
- The PFO, which is applied just in front of the ankle bone, includes a firm, yet comfortable pressure pad which applies focused compression on the Plantar Fascia.
- The elastic strap which wraps under the heel provides a consistent lift to the heel.
- The PFO applies upward pressure to the heel, causing the heel to lift slightly, which reduces stress to the Plantar Fascia.
- One size fits most.
No Additional Images Available At This Time.